Frequently Asked Questions that Make or Break Your Limo Transportation Experience
October 18, 2016
Every day thousands of people retain the services of Miami limo companies to add convenience, luxury or sophistication to their transportation experience. Whether they’re booking a limo for a special occasion like a wedding, special anniversary or prom; or they’re simply picking up an important colleague from the airport or looking for a special and convenient ride to a nightclub, people want to make sure the limo service they retain has the resources, level of service and affordability they need to make their experience pleasant and unforgettable. It’s important to realize however, that not all limo companies are created equal and there are certain factors to consider when making your choice.
How Do I Know I’m Making the Right Choice?
There are a few fundamental questions to ask when hiring a limo service that will ensure you’re choosing the best possible option. These questions include:
- Billing Policy – It’s important to make sure that you won’t be billed for waiting time if your driver shows up late or is held up for any reason.
- Vehicle Selection – Each customer’s needs are different. Some require a straightforward, sleek and functional limousine for an airport ride; others require a more specialized vehicle outfitted with amenities for parties and social events. It’s important to review your prospective company’s fleet before making your choice.
- Service Offerings – Is your company equipped to handle large parties for events like weddings and funerals? It’s important to verify the occasions for which your prospective limousine company will provide services.
- Cancellation Process – One of the fundamental realities of life is that things come up and cancellations sometimes must be made. It’s important to have a clear idea of your company’s cancellation policy so you don’t wind up paying for services you never received.
- Hourly Rates – Affordability is the cornerstone of practically every business transaction and limo service is no different. Before agreeing to hire a company, make sure you have a clear idea of what they charge, including taxes, deposits, hourly rates and everything else. This will prevent you from being blindsided when your limo arrives and once you get your bill.
Let Miami Unique Limo Pick You Up
At Miami Unique Limo, we understand that you may have many options when securing limousine or car service for your next big event or trip. We also understand that you may have questions regarding what distinguishes our services from others and what to expect when you enlist our help. To that end, we have included a list of answers to commonly asked questions in our Miami Limo FAQ section. Should you have any additional concerns regarding our practices or the quality of our service, please feel free to call our experienced and qualified professionals at 888-604-0546. Our team very much looks forward to hearing from you.